Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Tears of blood (*-Sep. 11, 2001)


Tears of blood

Denisa Dobrin

Well, sure, you covered my symbols with mud

The stone is crying with tears of blood,

But hearts are still beating

Beneath ruble and dust

And I am alive to sing:

"Terror won't last!"

I'll smile and I'll play

I will speak loud and clear,

'Cause love has a way

And my God is near.

You can reach my friends,

You can reach all my buildings,

I won't let you ever mess with my feelings!

Don't mess with my feelings!

Refrain:

Tears of blood and pain in my heart

You wounded me deep but I'll find my way out;

Tears of blood are grieving my soul

But no matter what I will win this war!

My life is a thunder and my days are dust

The hope of “tomorrow” heals shadows of past

My heart is a window for candles of souls

My tears are rain for flowers and goals

My freedom is saint!

My freedom is saint!

9/25/01

No comments: